Price and product strategy

Price and product strategy 
Hello Reader, I am sharad kumar Gautam, today we are talking about prices and product strategy. 
What is product strategy? 

Which model or method is used for  established your Business, or services and price called Business strategy model. 
In simple language.. 
Koi v aisa tarike jis se business me grow up kar sake. 
Generally ise 4 quadrant me bata gaya hi. 
1 opportunistic model - is model me product ki price high and  quality low rehti hi. 
Best place for this  type of business - Tourist place, airport, railway station 
2. Premium model- is model me price high and quality high hoti hi 
Best place for this business - Hi-fi area, Expansive mall, city 
3. Chinese goods model - is model low level customers ya short term uses k according he banaya jata hi, is model me product ka price low and quality low hota hi. 
Best place for this model - village area, low level area
4. Value for money - is model me product ka price low and quality high hota hi. 
Best place for this business - both village and city. 
Ab aap ka business kaha li kar kaha hi is moderl k according aap hume comments k dwara bta sakte hi. 
Thanks 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Business

Share market ka sampun Gyan (Saral Bhasha me)

Sell Double in one night