Why Startup fail

Why Startup Fail ?.. 

Hello Readers, Hope you are enjoying with my Blog. 
Today I am discuss very important and needed topic, which is related to  Startup Business. 
Some time people askias you  how is your startup business. 
But you sadly reply sorry, we are close. 
According to  survey,  ye pta chala hi ki generally new startup with in 2-3 month me he close ho jate hi. 
Is failure k bahot se karan ho sakte hi. 
Yes,  Business loss. 
Ye aap ka sayad first answer hoga sayad. Par ye real karn na ho sayad. Ek survey se pta chala hi ki start up band hone k various karan hi. 
  1. Purchase in high price
  2. Transportation charge will be high
  3. High labour cost 
  4. High packing cost 
  5. Less demand
  6. Low quality 
  7. Low market response
  8. Funding problem
  9. Time problem
  10. Unskilled Employ
  11. partnership 
  12.     Selling skills 
Ye 12 major problem hi Business Failure k.
Agar aap ko v lagata hi ki aap k business failure ki bajah in me se koi hi to aap Hume comment me bataye, 
Agar koi new problem v hi to humhe bataye, I will try to give you batter solutions. 
Thank you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2021 Business

Share market ka sampun Gyan (Saral Bhasha me)

Sell Double in one night